Shooting with Covid-19
To ensure the health and safety of clients, staff & myself, we have put together a Covid-19 Safe Plan into effect. Please refer to the following practices before attending your appointment:
The online pre-screening form must be completed before entering the studio.
If you are unwell we must reschedule your session; you will not lose your holding deposit.
Please bring your own food and drink, unfortunately we're not allowed to offer any refreshments, however we can still Uber a coffee for a fix.
HAIR & MAKEUP
Your hair will be styled first; your face mask must remain on, unless you’re guided to remove it.
Dancers face mask will be removed on the commencement of makeup.
During the session, parent/guardian will be stationed in the lounge area. (yes, you can still see everything)
Face masks must be worn (if over the age of 12).
There are markers on the floor, where your chair will be positioned 1.5m apart from where I’ll be seated.
We can organise a live online viewing or Face-Time call for those loved ones who may be at home.
Please wait in your car, and call 0448 455 488 to alert us on your arrival.
(We may be finishing up with clients or cleaning the studio)
Face masks must be worn by parent/guardian and dancer
(if over the age of 12).
Please sanitise your hands and your temperature will be taken.
Dancers face masks can remain off.
Before & after each change of outfit please sanitise your hands. (We’ll do the same)
At most times we’ll remain 1.5m apart; however, there will be times we need to make adjustments to create that perfect shot.
Parents taking photographs during the photographic session is still strictly prohibited, even if loved ones have missed out on being part of this incredible experience.
Due to keeping face-to-face contact at minimum, any products you order will be delivered to your door.
Please film the reveal of your product, so we can share your excitement & we can also share to our social media pages.
• Wash hands before and after every client.
• Use hand sanitiser before and after every client in their presence. This is something I will ask you to do too.
• PPE (Protective Personal Equipment) including gloves and a fitted face mask will be worn
* Individual makeup brushes will be used for each client. They will be deep cleaned and dried after each day and disinfected with isopropyl alcohol.
• Disposables such as mascara wands, cotton tips, makeup wipes, sponges, lip wands will be used.
• Anti-bacterial spray or wipes will be used to clean down surfaces and chairs before and after each client and/or hourly
• All makeup products and palettes will be sprayed and wiped down with antibacterial spray after each client.
What we require of you and others:
• To wash or sanitise your hands immediately before and after your appointment.
• Only one client in the room at any time. No friends, relatives or children allowed due to social distance numbers.
• You must wear a face mask at all times unless having your makeup done or being photographed.
• You must wear a mask while having your hair done.
• You must wear a mask while having your lashes and brows done
• You will not touch any products and/or equipment during the service for hygiene reasons.
• Each clients name contact details need to be provided to adhere with Victorian Health Directive and Laws. We will not disclose
you personal information to anyone unless it is required to by law or health authorities.
• If a group booking has been made, other clients must remain outside until your appointment finishes and their appointment starts.
• You are not to enter the premises and/or attend the appointment if you or anyone else is feeling unwell, have flu like symptoms, of if you or anyone else has been in contact with a confirmed case and have been directed to self-isolate or you become unwell during the appointment.